why Hal Sparks should be reverified
last night i posted a link-riddled post sortof detailing the semi-convoluted story of @HalSparks' verification status on twitter.
it got retweeted a couple of times which got my blog kinda slammed today. which is awesome.
so here is the condensed version for @Twitter's convenience.
reasons why @HalSparks should be reverified:
- Hal mentions his twitter profile in every interview
- Hal mentions his twitter repeatedly for three hours every wednesday on national radio on the Stephanie Miller show ( @SMShow for Humpdays with Hal ( video proof of this can be seen here ) )
- Hal's twitter handle is prominently displayed on his weekly streaming show ( every saturday at noonish pst )
- Hal's zazzle store has several shirts printed with "@halsparks" and the #charmageddon hastag ( obvious references to twitter )
- Hal's business cards have his @twitter info on them
- Hal's OFFICIAL @HalSparks twitter feed is on his OFFICIAL website
- Hal has been FILMED TWEETING on TMZ ( i can't find the video right now, but it aired on TMZ on dec 1, 2009 )
- Hal even mentions @twitter in his stand-up act
if there's another reason you'd like to add to this list, please leave it in the comments below.
May, 21 2010 under opinions